Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Closing Up Shop

Good morning every one. I thought I was done with my stint over at Bernie's Crew, but after a week of work, Jim was very pleased and made me an offer to join him. Considering the traffic over at SportsBubbler, and at Jim's blog specifically, it was an offer I could not refuse. So while the Brew Crew Pub is closed, it sort of remains open over at Bernie's Crew.

But don't fret, I have been given liberties to continue and write my ridiculous stat head articles often enough to keep me plenty satisfied. On a good note, I won't have to put all the work into game recaps, as Jim and I will be splitting those duties. That is an immense relief considering the amount of work that is put into each and every one of those posts.

Thank you to every one who has read and supported this blog. It was a pleasure entertaining you at this site, and I hope to hear from all of you over at SportsBubbler, which I am learning day by day is a fantastic site for all Wisconsin sports.

Slainte! Go Crew!

1 comment:

ruffian96 said...

Wow sorry to see you close shop after I just found your blog AKittel, but wish you luck in your new endevours. Hope you'll still stick around AGM too.